Athletes and those dedicated to fitness pursuits have unique skin care needs. Frequent heavy perspiration can leave the skin thirsty for hydration. Exposure to chlorine, wind, sea salt, and sun of active sports enthusiasts can take their toll on the complexion. Try these organic solutions for skin repair and optimal care:
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E gives the protection of sunscreens a boost. This vitamin is also a natural moisterizer.
- Shea butter is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial health benefits. This creamy natural substance is also an excellent moisturizer.
- A natural healer for skin irritation from winds and minor burns can be found in aloe vera.
- Rosemary oil can be used as an organic facial skin toner. This essential oil is all well-known for its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Black pepper oil has a warming effect that is soothing for aching muscles and tired feet.
- Improved circulation can be achieved with the use of lemon essential oils.
Give these natural vitamins and essential oils a try after your next work-out.